Éire-Ireland is currently accepting manuscripts for forthcoming issues. Registration on this site is required for submission.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has been prepared according to the latest edition of the MLA Handbook (8th edition) OR the latest edition of the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS 17).
- The manuscript adheres to the additional formatting and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (http://www.iaci-usa.org/images/E-I_STYLE_SHEET_rev11-24-14.pdf).
- All illustrations and figures other than tables have been provided as separate computer files. Authors will have the ability to upload these files separately along with the main text file. Please ensure that image filenames clearly identify the figure number that they represent.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice (.odt) or Microsoft Word (.docx) file format.
- When naming submission files, unusual punctuation has been avoided. Regrettably, fada marks and other characters using diacriticals in file names are also not supported by the upload system.
Basic registration of an account that provides author name and email address is required to make a submission to the journal. The editors of Éire-Ireland record names and email exclusively for the purposes of managing submissions and will not share this information with any other party.